Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Be careful of the piranha's seduction

Come on CL...It is not like women don't cheat. Here is what makes easier. Have no emotional connection with one you are cheating with. The women even if they are cheating like to think it is more than what it is. Take the emotions out. That's for the wifey only.

NGONGE   

^^ What an unfortunate choice of words there. "out with it" and "chastity belt can be moderated to accompany a man"...

I am now going to stay well away from this topic. :D

Malika   

Come on Che,as you said men cant control their one eyed monster,what if the monster enjoys more being with the mistress? Is he still not emotionally connected to her?

Please do so Ngonge,maanta Che ayaa meshaani laguu haya. :D

Dahia...The oxygen flow to the one eyed monster is low. That means he doesn't have enough brain cells to appreciate emotions or understand morality. He could only master the basics which is to look for its prey so it could nourish itself.

-Lily-   

It's exactly those kind of episodes that let you know it's time to change diracs.

CL, I always thought having multiple wives was a form of halal-cheating, but felt a bit blasphemous thinking it. Good to know I’m not the only one.

Che don't make excuses.

Malika   

Che,but yet sometimes the man would look for the same prey again and again..Hmm to me that sounds like a form of attachment...which translate to emotionally connection.

ps,Ngonge you can jump in at any time now icon_razz.gif

Malika   

My understanding of cheaters are they behave like addicts,like any other form of addiction they would destroy themselves while getting high.

I can’t stop laughing now, che is that the reason? Here I was thinking you will produce a reason that has Picasso written all over it mhh

Lily your not alone on that one.....

In most cases these men don’t even inform there wives that they have taken a new wife? Now why is that if there following there deen why hide? Why lie? Why portray the classic cheating symptoms if your not?

Ibtisam   

You girls are so funny. Were you expecting a logically answer baal?? and from "che" of all men... I mean only worse you could have asked is the blond JB. :D

Malika   

This men bashing session today feels good,better go do some real work before they fire me..

Che,its okay huuno we wont tell the wifey to start checking on the mileage.. ;)