Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Coincidence?

Changed   

^^^ I KNOW I GENERALISED THAT DAY BUT I WAS SHOCKED NAMEAN....THE PAKI MAY HAVE PLAGIARIZED BUT WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ... I KNOW PAKIS THEY LOVE PAKISTAN AND THE ARTICLE STATED THE FACT THAT HE WAS HARDCORE PAKI LOVER ;) ...MY APOLOGIES TO ALL SOMALIS IN HERE INCLUDING MYSELF icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

We noticed coz u have a unique way of YELLING?-since u miss Unique?- :D

relax-and relax drink koob shahi ah-and kick some PaKi A$$ ;)

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Shayma, Whats Ur POINT?

My point is GIVE CREDIT to where it’s due and save yourself the humiliation. :rolleyes:

Are YOU saying SUDI plagiarised the Material from the PAKI?

How sure Are U?-Do u know Her?(is sudi even a GIRLS name?-i know sudis to be dudes!)

I don’t remember give it a gender. But if you analyze both documents (rather than skimming through) you’ll clearly see who the originator is. ;)

Personally i dont see a PAKI putting all those words without an Accent or some kinda err-its just too well written for a PAKI, on the othr hand, i see a somali writing better!

Again, give credit to where it’s due and stop being so arrogant and racist. Pakistani’s are known to be smarter than you average Somali.

Macalin   

Shayma-waa dhib badan tahay ma is tidhi?

Are u a PAKI horta? :D Anakaa wax aragnay

we could argue on and on for both ways- U have abssolutely no proof to brand miss/mr sudi of being a plagarist-No way..on the basis of evidence, either of them couldave plagiarised unless u know the somali in person and tha they are incapable of writing coherently like that.

and on the Issue of PAKIS being smarter than ur average somali-unless u only view getting A's in exams as Inteligent

All am saying is...U have no idea who Owns the material...at least theres no way U can TELL froma pc-U just have circumstantial evidence-ur case will fail in any JURY-includin this one here-SOL!.. :D mac mac

Faheema.   

Shayma-waa dhib badan tahay ma is tidhi?

Mayee isma odhan. Wax iga dhib yari aniga ma jiro, markaa taas xagaa ku dhaaf. :D

Are u a PAKI horta?
:D
Anakaa wax aragnay

Ta labaad, I am not a Pakistani, nor have I ever been to Pakistan. If I said, putting people down on the basis of their ethnic background waa sharaf daro. Does that make me a “Paki”? Walee waa yaab :rolleyes:

Macalin   

So U Put down ur own somali on the basis of being a somali?-contradiction(not the cologne-haha am funny wallahi! :D )..any ways U still do not have a case to proof!

and abt ur dhib yarantaada-Dhasdhaskaas maba lehid!-soo dhibka iska wad..Pokey? :D

Faheema.   
Lakkad: You obviously misunderstood my point. The whole reason I posted this was to raise awareness and those who commit plagiarism sooner or later they will be found out. I didn't say Somalis were incapable of writing such piece, unlike the way you discredited the whole Pakistani nation. Brother believe it or not there are gifted people amongst every race.

Macalin   

Shayma macaneey__ plagirism is everwhere and if it so happened the Paki/or the som plagiarised-well then waa sidaa dee!

But runtii u was skewed to the fact that the som dude plagairised!-without saying either of em couldave done it!

my case is ..u Jumped to conclusions-plus plagiarism is not such a big deal on the NET

Changed   

NOW LAKHAD GOT U GOT ISSUE WITH PAKIS......JUST KIDDING .........

BAKEERI SHAAX KOLOL AA SO CABEY NOOH.......JINNI IGU KACSAN...ITS NOT ABOUT MADNESS I SLEP LISTININT TO "SOODAGEEY SOODAGEEY SAAR KI DULEEYDAY SO DAGEEY"........ISTAQFURULLAH...

XAFSA NAA TINTA YAA KA RIFINE JIDKA KALEEXO .......MAANT BAATI AA DAGAAL USO GISHTEY(ALL JOKES XAFSA I DONT WANT U ATTACKING ME NEXT TIME U SEE ME MNPLZZ) GAA GAABSO AA .......THEY CALL ME WIILO CUZ I BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM........WALAAHI I LOVE TO BOOTO BOOTEYN ... icon_razz.gif

YAAB AA JIREE ...XAANAAQ ANU II HEYNIN AA BA XANAQ ISKA KEENEY SOMALI NIMO TAAS A CADEEYNEYSO NOOH........KALAY SO WHEN ONE WRITES IN CAPITAL ITS GIVES OUT A MEANING EEH..........

CAPITAL LETTER = :mad:

LAKHAD.......ADIGA TUUGADA HA UU DODIN NOOH.........NALA DHEEH TUUG LA QABTAY TALO MALEEH..........THE CHICK GOT BUSTED THAT IS ALL :D

Macalin   

LAKHAD.......ADIGA TUUGADA HA UU DODIN NOOH.........NALA DHEEH TUUG LA QABTAY TALO MALEEH..........THE CHICK GOT BUSTED THAT IS ALL

I still Disagree with YALL---no one knows who owns the original material~The paki could well have plagiarised!---why yall assumed its the somali is beyond ME~ I BELIEVE ANY SOMALI COULD WRITE THAT!-fahamta?

Shayma~Plagiarsim is a big deal-but when it comes to the NET-aint no way one can monitor-my Point is Yall assumed the culprit was SUDI-I disagree -it could be either one!