Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Safety of Airlines: Air passengers hurt in turbulence

Ibtisam   

Ten people have been injured, including some with broken bones, when a flight from London to Los Angeles hit severe turbulence, officials said.

Air passengers hurt in turbulence Enlarge photo United Airlines spokeswoman Sarah Massier said United Flight 935 reported severe turbulence over the Atlantic Ocean and was diverted to Montreal, Canada.

The airline said nine passengers and one crew member were treated. None of the injuries are considered to be life-threatening.

The Boeing 777 aircraft was taken out of service and inspected for possible damage.

Ms Massier said another plane was sent from Chicago to Montreal to take the passengers and crew to Los Angeles.

The plane landed in Los Angeles at around 10pm (0500 GMT), about nine hours later than originally scheduled.

Some freaky things have been happening in the last few months and weeks, last week airindia crashed killing 109 passengers, before that the flight from Libya, before that Air France and so many others. This year is telling us we should not be messing with cirrka. I have few flights to take till the end of the year and I am feeling a little :eek: about them. subxanallah.

Daallo Airline flight from Djibouti to Somalia would always take the jitters off flying.

Anyone who flies with them lot's airlines would see any other flight as a walk in the park.

I strongly recommend.

Allah SWT's safety is the ultimate safety, but these guys do not a thing about safety, I'm talking about Daallo and co.

Ibtisam   

^^You can be the first farah to travel across the world in 190days, make a show about it and raise funds for it too. :D