Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Everybody in here---------->

Well this is in response to the current situation regarding threads that have been offensive and testeless. Also other activities that the admin and other nomads have not liked.

Yes I have been part of what the admin and some nomads have deemed it unexceptable. I apologize for that and I promise you that it wont happen again. I love this site beacuse it creates a space for people to interact in respectable manner and promotes positive attitudes among each other. It also gave me a chance to connect with long lost cousin and my old freinds.

In saying that, I want to know what the admin and the nomads expect from everybody? because I know nobody reads the agreement thing before they register. What do the nomads expect from the admin who want their site to operate a certain way? With all members with different characters, of course nomads are gonna view at the same thread with different opinions on if its offensive or not.

Salaamz walal

I don't really see why we have to critics each other, i've noticed that many nomads in here like to make their point /pinions in the worst kind of way don't see why but that's the way it is. :(

And dear Admiin seems to act the quickest way with removing the threat who's done nothing wrong!!! :confused:

I'm sure people here have respect for our Admiin and if he would tell them to not fight i'm sure they would've listend, but no don't you think that if the threat get's removed these people would do the same thing in another threat & get their way?? :rolleyes:

I love it here and i've made many friends i truly love them loads, so plz let's be positive!

I hope i made my point, alittel respect wouldn't hurt a fly! Would it?

Much love to ma people!