Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Thank God for SOL!!!

Its been quite a while since i have been at this site,not that anyone has noticed since i dont usually bother with posts.But after spending some time at other somali sites . I realised there is no place that rivals SOL. The quality of posts,the manners, the interesting personalities, and abundance of intelligence and culturally aware young somalis is what makes this site great. Something severely lacking in the others(you all know which sites im refering to. So to everyone at SOL

the sophists, the Khayrs, the Latifas, the Luckys,the darmans,.... the list really could go on forever keep doing what u do.

And to the moderators well done for ensuring this site is not hijacked by an anti-social minority. smile.gif

that's SOL....this is like my second home, i enjoy changing views with my fellow nomads...i gotta admit sol is the greatest, it's everything that somalinet ISN'T. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

world without the SOL is world without NET.....

sol is got soul! keep it up folks! lets take to the 2nd level! lets get some unity going on and make some +ve vibes like community activities, sponsorships, gatherings! we can, all we need is to doing it!