Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Google's little brother Blackle is here to stay

Kool_Kat   

Bisnka, xeytahay waxaan...I don't like mugdi ani...So no thanks...Google keyga cad aan jeclahay...Less energy lagu yeh...Guri madow fariiso aan maqli jiray...Hada internet madow aragaa...Haay...

Cara.   

^Doesn't seem like your page needed much Gizoogling going by the music choice.

LOL @ "Fizzy Metal Alchemist". The short one does bubble about on occasion.

Waryee Tagsiiloow, self-advertisementka aa meesha ku heyso maa naga daysid.(can someone translate this for Liban, because I refuse to do it)

You could have used any example but you chose to show off your neat lil home away from home aka myspace.

Wallaahi I am not joking, I must be the one of few hundreds of people who have yet to check out my space, much less sign up an account, versus the million who are hooked on it daily.

Facebook xataa waxaan maqlay sometime ago, and I was reluctant to sign up until an old school mate asked me to come check out some wedding pictures, but other than that, I would never have signed on to that site.

Meesha ay KK facebook ku baratay waa in laga cararaa...hehe

PS:KK, makuu sheegay company-gii aan ushaqeeyo inuu block to sameeyay facebook after some employees took facebook to another level. They posted unauthorized images of other employees and talked about them, and the victims complained all the way to the president's office, and a memo came out shortly after saying that if any attempts are made by an employee accessing facebook will automatically be terminated, policy has changed because of this incident, but then they turned around and blocked it out, because they knew that little threat wouldn't get anywhere. It was the talk of the employee lounge for about a week.

Then just last week, I had a friend from work accessing internet and I came over to talk to her as she was sitting in the lounge area using one of the pc's, and she was googling facebook proxy, haha and it works, lol, she gained access, its that bad, pple are really hooked.(I guess she couldn't wait until she went home to access the site)

If anyone is hooked on facebook and must really check it out like my buddy from work, then all you need to do is either google by writing "facebook proxy" or facebook me anytime

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Meesha ay KK facebook ku baratay waa in laga cararaa...hehe

Welee saas lee u carareysiin hee idinkana...Sheeko...

BTW, the story about your work is very interesting... ;)

Baluug   

Originally posted by Cara:

^Doesn't seem like your page needed much Gizoogling going by the music choice.

LOL @ "Fizzy Metal Alchemist". The short one does bubble about on occasion.

Well, that's just an awesome song, and at the end of the song it's even got Rick James doing the famous line "I'm Rick James, b****!!!!!"

Actually, I just put the Myspace page because I remember the link off the top of my head, or else I would've put my Facebook page instead. I just go to Myspace every couple of days to see what kind of spam is in there, erase it, and that's it. I am a Facebook-aholic. And speaking of self-advertising.......

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530280251

I just noticed that I can't gizoogle my facebook profile.