Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

JORDAN CHANDLER ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson, Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson's. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me.

Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, If I go through with this, I win big-time. There is no way I lose. I will get

everything I want and they will be destroyed forever.

Under the influence of a controversial father who told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of *******s well as giving a detailed description of what

he alleged were the singer's genitals.

Now for the first time I can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father’s lies to escape from being poor.

Somebody send a fax to MJ, the new arrival of "LEVEL II World" in order for him to file a LEVEL-II-World record of $12 million libel suit against the father of Jordan, a soon to-be-joined level II world.

:D:D no am kidding, just for humor sake! istaqfurallah