Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

loooooooool@sheh ,,, dhulku haduu gariiro gidaarka uun baan xejisane ,,, :D

Now, i officially know i can create problems. I did that today and dad baaba feedh iskala daali gaadhay. JECLIYAA WARKAAA ,,,,,

Ngonge, you've kissed it often enough; u should know. smile.gif

Faheema, hope you feel better. I listened to some Quran now to start me off nicely and chose surah Rahman. It just made me want to go somewhere and see something beautiful!

Blooming conference calls back to back. Uff.

nuune   

Anyone fancies Antarctica, that is my nxt destination, where are the ice-breakers :D

It is great adventure.

Malika   

Subax wanaagsan akhiyartaa SOL.. smile.gif

Nuune, there is no adventure in cold conditions,I am dreading going to Oslo this Dec,if only I didnt have to.

nuune   

Malika, wanaagsan, Oslo is cool only in summer, same for Stockholm, also try Tromso which is far in the North pole of Norway, about 2 hours flight, was there on summer time, and there was 22 hours daylight, you will also catch up with the northern lights, great stuff.

Malika   

^Yeap, hence my dreading going there in the winter time.

Jac,what's the new look? The place looks the same to me..adaa waar hayaa hayee maxaa cuusub?

It is totally a new look here. The sky which is covered by clouds, the sun which is shining more than it did yesterday and the weather which is better than we had yesterday. The new look contains the new look of our staff when dressing differently for whateva purposes.

Don't you see all that ??

EDIT: Salaamz Ibti .... was expecting your arrival. ;)

nuune   

Ibti, thought dat was you :D , is a play with the name, if ibtisaam was shortened to ibti, then same can be done I guess by addin extra one :D