Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Lol..Ibti,let me tell you the psychology behind,Eedo's blasting the quraan this morning..You my girl have been neglecting your duties at home,so she is paying you back!

My ayeyo and her friends used to do that to us,Sunday mornings..Saturday night,she knew there would be some that jumped the wall to go clubbing,the rest will be out in the veranda untill very very late talking[half the neighbourhood used to gather on our front porch]..Anyway Ayeyo fiidkaa ayee sexaan jiirte,she will try to get us all in to sleep around 7pm!! yaa kaa maqlii jiiree,well only if the heavy weights are around you see[hoyo]but if she is alone,waan kaa arsaan jiirnee[bless her]..Anyway come sunday morning,ayeyo will get up extra early,somehow her friends from the neighbourhood would also come over,and they would start to make dua's and pray as loud as they can..I mean,the dua's were for us you..Then they will listen to somali waqdhii,the volume turned up high..

It was her way,of telling us we pissed her off last night with our sanqaad all night..Now you need to help Eedo clean those windows girl,dont hide at Uni even on Sundays.. :D

Ibti, then stop complaining about the Sh. Mustafa and Quraan early in the morning ,,, :D

or use those stuff to put in your ears when sleeping ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ear Maafs, I tried. My ears are too small. It is uncomfortable. redface.gif

Malika Looooooooooooooooooool Hahaha. Those windows will wait for me till I finish, no one else does them, they have my name on it. Your Ayeyo is too nice, if it was punishment or payback, my family would just burst into my room screaming. They are from Burco remember. They don’t do hints iyo waaxas. Waa lagu sheegi markiiba if you did wrong or they are mad.

Ibtisam   

Chubacka: Morning dear. It is only 12.25pm. Sleep somemore :D lol

Malika; Edna Ismail once said that Somalilanders should tell everyone where they from and tell them at the same time and keep telling them. I think reer Burco applied the same principle to Burco.

Soon this is going to be the Burco troll corner CL and JB, be warned! :D wait till north and Ngonge get here too... Then it will be take over. :D