Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

You drank Avocado! Oh lord.... lol

Lool Ngonge, why are you hating on CL!!!

CL, Do you ever buy anything?? Or waad daawataa uun. Thanks for telling me, I'm keeping well away from central this week then.

Ibtisam   

Do you smoke? - Payment of £100

Volunteers are needed for research testing whether a single dose of a well known medication (hydrocortisone) reduces cigarette cravings. You will be paid £100. There will be five 20 minute visits to St. George's Hospital, Tooting, London. You will need to complete some questionnaires and to stop smoking overnight and through to early the following afternoon on three occasions.

For information please contact Julie Fuller: 020 8725 5530 (she will call back),

loooooooool ,,, that is a good news for Cadaan ,, where is he tolow ?? ,, :D

Ibti, yes i had avocado today ,,,, still listening to my calool ,,,,

Malika   

Oh,What a day,What a revelation.Today I received a letter from a former student,whom I had helped moved to a special school..She used to have a hard time here,due to her specialness.I used to allow her to sit in my office during lunch hour and break,as the other kids gave her hell.

She wrote;"I just want to say to you to be happy and God will not let you down.I pray God will keep you for me,your like mother to me,please look into the bible John 3:16 what does it say? "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son,that whoever believes in him should not perish but have an eternal life".God is great,and he will look after you!

Bless her!

I think thats my que to quit trolling and concentrate on my calling!... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I just filled out an online application which took me almost 1.30mins, then I clicked on send, and the browser just closed, losing all data and not sending anything. I really cannot be asked to fill it out again! Issssh.