Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   
:D:D lool Rudy thats dumaal. Dumaashi is brother-in-law.but only applicable between a guy and girl.don't make the mistake of calling a guy dumaashi :D .My b/in-law is called dumaashi coz i am a female, your bro/in/law is seedi.

Ibtisam   

CL :rolleyes: She deserves everything she gets. redface.gif WTF what kind of person is she?? Acudubiliah. Shamed of him and using him. WHAT is wrong with him?? What ever happened to real men, now days waaxba heesta nimankii.

I'm free, no more damn getting up at 6.30am or researching, I can stop saying "daa" and "goodantag" "pronto" Bonjour and good knows what else. No more damn a*ss CEE/ SEE delegates. Whooooo hoooooo.

Morning Ladies and gents

You woman are heartless, how could you blame her? What do you mean she deserves everything she got? It’s not her fault that the man in question was a fool now IST? He knew what she was about and he choose to stay for 8yrs delivering whatever her heart desired.. can you blame her? I was so proud she knew what she wanted/she got what she wanted it lasted for 8glory years…am only disappointed she didn’t listen to me and she put her guards down lol..bless

Malika   

The man was innocent yakhii,she went out on a prawl, lied and pretended to care for him..

What did she get out of those deciteful years? what a gucci bag? a trip to milan? What my dear girl did this girl achieved in these 8yrs? Is'nt she homeless now? Wasnt she crying yesterday outside his HOUSE? Naa igaa daa,she didnt fool no body but herself!

Morning Love smile.gif

Malika, she wasn’t out there for long dear, she was crying because at the end she actually started caring lol silly girl. But dear she didn’t lie, she didn’t pretend the girl she just changed her taste in man that’s all and they/he followed suit believe me they did the chasing….its not her fault that their the weaker sex sometimes now ist?

Gucci lol, come on. Nope she got more than that believe me bless her

p.s you will be amazed how many man fall for the damsel in distress, she is no longer homeless….she is just angry now. Let’s end this story on a good note ehh lol

How you today dear? Any big plans for the weekend?

Malika   

LOL,..sawa mrembo!,but if she was somewhat clever today she could have had a share of the HOUSE..heh.She need'nt be homeless today if she trully was a clever girl..I hope you getting my drift[hajachuna buzi vizuri]..Ha ha

Plenty of dancing this weekend,a Zanzibari friend is getting married this Saturday and on Sunday another Somali girl I know is getting married..so pleanty of free food and music.. whoa!!

What about yourself?