Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^WHY what did you do to them??? :confused: My god you and Ngonge are something else. Aniga everyone talks to me. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. She's the age of my mother, silly. I also get off at the same spot. So you go change, smelly student.

CL,

Nothing. Maybe it's because I didn't start a conversation. All I ever did was nod and say hello.

Ibtisam   

Where do you get off anyway??? I thought you took the H&C all the way to liverpool! I stopped taking H &C coz of you. No way I'm moving from this one old MAN! :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^WHY what did you do to them??? :confused: My god you and Ngonge are something else. Aniga everyone talks to me.
:D

I basically stopped entertaining their BS. Strictly business, must be a written request, if its not in our permit to do, go take a hike mate attitude.

Believe me I have valid reasons and have been patient for a long time.

ps did you see Ngonge on the train?

Ibtisam   

North: So they bullied you :D

Meyeeh I did not, thank the lord for that! But I think he had another dream, where he thought he saw me, and missed his train in order to avoid me. icon_razz.gif I did not know he was so shy...or anti-social! :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ She didn't. But I did. I was standing right next to her and she still didn't notice my overwhelming manly aura! Can you believe this woman?

Ibtisam   

Yahoo.... icon_razz.gif waar haa cawryin, dumaashi laahiineh!! :DIf I suddenly start shrinking or spots appear or one leg become shorter than the other, addan kuu qabsanini! hehe lool :D