Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Waalalo did you not hear me?? It was a present from someone. You know better than suggesting I take other people along :D Be cool man and give people space to enjoy their gifts.

Ibtisam   

^^You missed the point by a mile. What I was saying is, I did not get my own, yet you think I'm going to get yours. Ninku kibir baadan, let me enjoy my freebies. :D

^ Hello. What's your thesis on?

CL - I'm deathly jealous. Coldplay gigs are like the holy grail for me - I have never ever managed to get my hands on a ticket!

Ibtisam   

^^^Hello smile.gif elements/engines of Economic development in Somaliland region.

I went to work today, arrived early (8.00am, :eek: which is not like me) But it was one of those days even everything was annoying me, I just did not want to do anything. After faffing about till 11.00am. I moved everything on my schedule to Wed, and told them I'm going home. I was out by 11.20am. I'm not going in 2morrow either.

Sick leave ???

Yeah you can call it sick otherwise it is not good to jejebis their computers and stuff haday kula hadlaan ,,,

I'm sleeping as i'm typing ,,,,,,, long hours of sleep makes me sleep the whole day.

Ibtisam   

No, not sick, just fed up with them, I can't be bothered, not motivated. They make me wanna do what your avatar is doing! I did not want to crack my head open with rage today or 2morrow. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't know :confused: I don't think so, no one is going to do your work for you, your project will sit there till you come back, and I've moved my meetings/ conferences to wed. I guess I'll just txt the overall manager at fajar time 3am to wake him up :D I don't need to justify it, just do my work. What can he do, they need me more than I need them at the moment. :cool:

I assume you don't have rules and regulations in the office then. I wish i can just go home and be absent for 2 days telling them i'm fed up ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^Only thing they told me, was the project I'm working on, and drinks at the bar on friday evenings, opening hrs and fire exit. Waax kaale laa imaa sheegin.

Here any absent with a legal justification results the deduction of the salary.

I know some of our staff play the sickness card when they have some business outside ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You guys don't do any work even when you are in, so what is the use in calling in sicki?? :D Do they pay you for overtime?? Is that why you are always working late! icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Dhug dhug, are you telling me, you execute the penalties of salary deduction on your staff absence excuses. Let me talk to you line the Nigerians do. Aaaah my friend. You are in Somalia. Aaah you will be shot like a dead chicken. Do deduct the salary, and we will post a thread of here after fair well party smile.gif

Ibti, looooool ,, how do you know we don't do anything bal ?? ,, they don't pay me overtime coz they didn't ask me to stay late. It is my choice.

Hunguriga, The salary deduction is the first step but if that conintues then the staff member will receive warning ,,, after two warnings then he/she is OUT.