Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

OMY GOD……….Wohuuuuu, I just won tickets to see Coldplay on 16th June (over excited) 27th am rocking 2 Bonjovi. Its official ladies and gentleman 2008 summer ROCKS.

Why must people share everything in facebook? I friend of mine just posted pictures of his wife

giving birth in a bath/naked ewwww even though I left a message of congratulations I can help but wonder (SATC moment) why the need to share your most private/intimate moment with the everyone ? Simple picture of the baby would have sufficed.

Weather report: London cloudy but warm and NO rain on sight

FatB   

i saw my friends wife give birth.... there is a reason why they have a waiting room!!

Ibtisam   

CL that is nasty. Fatboy that is even worse, what is wrong with your wife and his wife?? Unless you was the doctor :eek: :eek:

North: WHy on earth was you arrested??? :(

Sex & city

Hideous beyond belief. Even worse than I imagined to be!!! Errrg Something wrong with this world when people queue for this sorry excuse of a film for hours.

SOL is getting strange by the day ,,,,,

North was arrested

We have someone who put his wife's birth on youtube

There is this one who was there to watch a friend's wife giving birth ,, (WATCH),,,

Tolow maxaa kele ee soo socda ?? ,,, :D

N.O.R.F   

I was arrested by an over-zelious officer outside Stratford station. He de-arrested me 10 mins later :D

Explain all as soon as I can work out how to upload pics via bluetooth on my pc which has just been fixed but the I think they are lying to me.

ps the dead bird is gone and they are now cleaning the front yard :cool:

time for some Thia food :cool:

Ms DD   

Ibti

Sorry I didnt tell you that it was awful. Sex & The City was rubbish beyond belief. I almost thought that i was watching a bollywood movie.

I had the opportunity to watch someone give birth, I declined. Didnt wanna be scarred for life. On the other hand, I would pay to watch a male going thru the pain smile.gif

I thought SATC was alright, a good ending to the series.

If you watched the last season and actually liked all the sappiness of the storyline, I dont see how you couldnt like the movie. It was the same, just a few times more sappy.

N.O.R.F   

^^I don't think I have enough info for a thread so I may just jump onto Cadaan's report when he gets back. Don't have many pics as the camera died from heat exposure in my car :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

I just got tickets to Nelson Mandela Concert in Hyde park as a present. Wohooo. I really should finish school more often. :D