Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Hello All smile.gif

Freeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooooom :D:D:D:D:D:D Hehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P.s. Caadaani; how do you like London so far????

Hello Love.

*Sipping peppermint tea, counting the hours before I am safely sited in the cinema with my munchies and tissues ready for sex and the city can’t wait.

Lily- are you a fan?

-Lily-   

Oh I can't wait to watch Sex and the City, either tonight or sunday. I haven't watched most of the series (some of it was a bit out there) but the movie looks good. At the risk of being stoned I always thought they were a bit too old for their roles.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s. Caadaani; how do you like London so far????

Haven't seen enough girls. :( Are you free tonight? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Did not know you was here for the girls dear. But no, I have a date with my laptop and a film.

I'm been dragged to see S&C on Saturday nyt, my friend has no one to go with her and she is a die-hard fan of the thing. I've never managed to watch one complete episode, so maybe I should not judge so harshly, but I don't see what I could possible have in common with a four 40+, white, ****** and far too rich for their own good grown as*s women acting like they are in their 20s? :confused: Maybe I will be converted after seeing the film. Otherwise 3 ½ painful hours wasted, in a cinema full of sniffing women.

N.O.R.F   

I can't believe that was 2 weeks! Well I didnt do most of the things I wanted to do but managed to see alot of beebal.

Adigu went into hiding!

Ibtisam   

^^^Erm I so did not. I just did not hang with the boys :D What ever gave you the idea that I would be doing that. icon_razz.gif

lool @ beebal