Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Asante mpendwa, hali vipi naona una subiri kwahamu shuli efungwe. Yap finally Friday has arrived, this week was a drag yani i am so looking forward to the long break. Una fanya nini on you 3days of freedom?

Ps malika did you watch channel 4 last night 13 kids and wanting more?

Malika   

^Oh,I missed it, am sure they will repeat on those plus channels.

I am planning to visit family[across UK],this life in the west wallahi can isoLate you from the ummah! geez!! before you know it you havent seen your loved ones for months!

What about you?

Hunguri   

CL and Malika both of you morning too. I heard, CL went direct from the N-Eastern of Kenya to UK. She used to head cattles near the river banks of Tana River, some where close to Garisa smile.gif . I must have seen her, a decade ago. I was on a cattle business trip and wanted to buy to export to UAE smile.gif . Tii yarydee cadayga dheer afka ku sidatay sow adiga maahayn huuno smile.gif

Malika   

^LOL..Your looking for trouble!..LOL@ CL from Garrisa,that you got it right,the girl has never been to a city before London.. :D It could be her you saw!

Haaye,Whats good in India..a dude I know has just ditched his family for a long trip to India..Maxaa India jiraa hee?? icon_razz.gif

Catch up with you lot laterz!

Hunguri- this kind of exposure of my life in public forums is uncalled for? I don’t think my cattle’s will appreciate this kind of attention.

Malika- you can say that again, you get stuck in your own little life before you know it you have not seen your relatives for a year in my case. But am having a get together this weekend/ BBQ plans that is if the English weather decides to be accommodating.

Hunguri   

Malika, there is nothing special in India. I am just here to meet some of my family members. Its pretty hot though. Haye, CL some years back, when I was in Kenya and Dara-Esalam. I still remember some swahili words. Like, the one you just wrote "Una Fanya nini". I think, its: What are you doing. That is, if I am not wrong. Laakiin, dee I remember when I was schooling. I had many Somali Kenyan friends. Most of the North Eastern dudes did not use to speak proper Swahili smile.gif . They used to stone people with big Swahili words, a thick heavy accent lool

Ms DD   

AFternoon all

I burnt the back my hand. Funnily it is heart-shaped for some reason. It hurts like hell though

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

North
:D
how are you and how is UK??

I tried to see it in Cinema but it was fully booked :cool:

Someone needs to learn how to use a phone, tell em for me :cool:

Waan usheegay waan usheegay.

UK is different to what I grew up in thats for sure. Good to see everone and the new additions to the family.

-Lily-   

I just accidentally walked into the men’s wondering when the women’s toilets got urinals before the obvious dawned on me... I could have sworn the symbol on the door wore a skirt.

Miss D&D, get some cream from the pharmacist if it still hurts.

STOIC   

Lilly, you remind an American television advertisement by Southwest airline about a woman who accidently walked into the mens bathroom.The advertisement says "Wanna get away" :D

PS CL...Ibtisam was talking behind your back yesterday evening.

Ibtisam   

^^^You are such big girl and ur A*ss is owned by CL. Waar nin iska diig icon_razz.gif

Hello smile.gif

Ms DD: You poor thing. :(

STOIC   

^^^ Alaa Maanigaat inaan igusheygeysaa alla ceebey tacaal .....I want to rumple your hair now.You are not being fair there.I was just telling the truth dhee.... :mad:

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^^^
Alaa Maanigaat inaan igusheygeysaa alla ceebey tacaal
.....I want to rumple your hair now.
You are being fair there.
I was just telling the truth dhee.... :mad:

Yes indeed I was being fair. I mean I only pointed out the obvious smile.gif So I too was just telling the truth

Ibtisam   

^^^I think so, :D but I believe she sent him airbrushed pictures. No wonder inaanki wuu wareerh. Maskiin. icon_razz.gif