Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

IBTI,

Who would have thought it eh. Marriage is to you, what kryptonite is to superman. But mashallah. Make sure you send me an invitation, now that I’ve discovered your identity. We could even have ourselves a little SOLers meet and greet evening. It will be a Whale of time (!). :D

Ibtisam   

Oh dear CL Look what you did now!!

Marc

1) I'm not who you think I am, you did not ring me, you don't have my number and you don't even know my name, I've never spoken to you, let alone been your friend for two years. I suggest you call that sister and say sorry, for she is not Ibtisam.

2) Thanks for your well wishes, but a little misguided. It is not true. smile.gif

Pheeew glade that is cleared up.

Ibtisam   

^^^Erm Since when was Val Xamari :confused: She speaks/writes perfect somali, not waaxan aad qoorte!

Minikaga (your family or near you as in agtaadah?)

"lamasoo moodi karo"

No one can near you as agtaadah lama iiman kaaro? OR

Your family could not be approached

Or you would be a bad family :confused:

Or something else?? tell me :D

Prefect Somali...Hmmmmm. I'mm offended Ibti. There are a million dialects of the Somali language. Whose to say which is the prefect Somali.

P.S. I assume Val was born in Xamer

PPS...da phrase has nothing with family yours or otherwise.

LoooooooooooL@Geeljire...Waa xishoohaa kulahaa naga qalay duqa gibirtalay rabtaa inaa igu dirto

Ibtisam   

Che As in, perfect to me, because I can understand it. Normal your somali is perfect too :D

Geel_ Jire: Waaligaaba hoore uumaad Xishoonineh why did you start caawa?? :Dlol, just kidding

So it means, no one can come near my house? still :confused:

^ :D ibti im still wondering who/what gave u that idea about poor old miskiin/caano ma daddshe Geel_jire dhib ma leh markale kaa waraysan donaa.