Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Hello people, would like to steal some cakes and cookies from the meeting rooms to go with my tea, if only the rooms weren't made of glass walls, in full view of everyone.

Miss D&D. I can’t speak for all but there is one married to a friend of mine and he is what you mentioned and a total dog.

Aaliya, I heard that if you live in Sweden they get you gold for the Shashsar party, (which would make sense to pawn, what would you do with more than 2 sets?!). But yeah, overall waste of time if you ask me.

Nomad, did you have a nice break in your old city?

Aaliyyah   

Ms DD I heard arabs are abusive, so if you know whats good for you ppl stay away from them smile.gif ...actually, there is no one better than a somali brother whom you share culture religion and language with. But, ofcourse newly reverts white brothers are ok as well. Met few of them masha allah....

Lily lol how sweet of reer sweden, I suppose you could sell them. personally though I have no use for Gold not even one set. I dont wear gold unless my mom forces me whenever we are attending a Somali wedding

NGONGE   

I have lots of Arab friends and hardly any of them are obsessive or abusive. If their wives give them problems, they [flicks fingers] instantly divorce them.

On a serious note though Ms DD, this was a bit of loaded question inviting all sorts of generalisations...

Aaliyyah   

^ true there is no need to generalize, and everyone should be judged on a personal level. Bt, on a general scale most arab men are obsessive.

^^Hey, I live in Massachusetts. And according to the law, gay marriage is valid relationship, court certified. Besides, abuse occurs in all types of relationships, not just between man and wife.