Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Ibti,Can I have it,as an early Eid present.. smile.gif

Juxa,maxaa daad xisaab sugeysaa with that claim..My husband is my brother,my children are ba.stards,just for a mere £££..Illahi hanaa asturoo..

I am so excited,I even washed my hair in preparation for taraweeh tonight.. :D

Ibtisam   

You should NOT give what you was given to someone else, but Malika when you come down I will give you a present, and juxa adgia I am your present, along with some cake and xalwo :D

I replied smile.gif

Malika Have a blessed months. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Loool Che I can't help it, everything but Somali waada aya soo haayan! icon_razz.gif

North, that is no longer a nap, but rather you went to sleep fully. 4hrs is what normal people survive on. :rolleyes:

Che YEah tomorrow is Ramdhan, are you not excited!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

You should NOT give what you was given to someone else, but Malika when you come down I will give you a present, and Sayid adiga I am your present, along with some cake and xalwo
:D

I replied
smile.gif

Malika Have a blessed months.
smile.gif

oooohhhhhh *drools over the keyboard* how wish it was true eh.... stop pulling my chain - it day before ramadan you know. :D:D:D

Juxa   

where is everyone going for ramadan bal? i was hoping this place would be filled with qeyr and bishaaro.

ibti i take what i can get.

che waan fiicanahay, i am excited about ramadan, tonight i am going to cook insha allah and fill the fridge with sanbuus:)

^I usually buy pre-cooked sambuus from this lady, buth I live near relatives now, so I should be set.I visited several times, so they don't just came for sambuus. It's yearly ritual :D

Faheema.   

Afternoon folks,

Just wanted to say Ramadaan Kariim may you all have a blessed month.

It's home time icon_razz.gif Have a good weekend all.

Juxa   

lol che, it is nice you surrounded by qaraabo.

i like ramadan, lakin sanbuus making is hard job, luckily after the first week, folks will be bored of it.

^Waa lakala gacan macaan yahay. Some relatives make really good sambuus that you wanna every day-have you had cheese or tuna sambuus?

True waa shaqa badan!

Ibti-go it now,hal saac baa higaadiney waxaad qortey.We will roll the red carpet when you arrive and I will be updating my resume for now :D

-Lily-   

^^Tuna samosas are delicious, have you tried spinach and egg fried one? Very yummy.

Hello trollers

Hi juxa!