Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

ehe! ehe! *wipes the tear from face & lays down in DD's lap* abaayo i turi - waan dilanahaye *aaah that purfume and uunsi and dirac* that is all i need to get better. :D

don't worry i'll take my revenge on any fat carab i see. somali style - tuug haddii la waayo, walaalkiis ba lahelaa. :cool:

Ibtisam   

Nothing worse than a grown man crying. Aah, it is painfully sad to watch normally. But as it is Sayid and he just wanted to con Ms DD into giving him her lap and a bat on the head, I will laugh ! LOL

Aaliyah likes men with no teeth - so those of you who fance her - knock you teeths out :D

Ibti likes men who sounds like 12 year girl and cries all the time - even when he sees butterflies. :D

Aabayo DDeey kuwaan oo kale haygu noqon - halkaana *points to the heart* weey xanuneysa - ee dawo may haysa?? :D

Ms DD   

lool Sayid Walle. you are taking the piss

Ee calm down maandhow. I didnt say ii soo dhowoow. I said 'mee kuwa ku dilay, i will kick the crapout of them".

Reputationa ha iga haleen

^^that sound ominous!!!

DD- what is your reputation??? - according to close friends of yours - your reputation needs a bit of umphs - hence my attempt to do just that. :D

Ibti - does that mean you got off from the idea of catching one. :D