Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

i met this khamis wearing dude (somali looking), who said he doesn't have to pray in Arabic (he wanted to start argument) - i watched the Jamaicans brothers trying vainly to get some sense into him. in attempt to reason with him in polite manner - they kept calling him 'akhi' - to which he told them - that his name is not 'akhi' - his name is John.

i met this khamis wearing dude (somali looking), who said he doesn't have to pray in Arabic (he wanted to start argument) - i watched the Jamaicans brothers trying vainly to get some sense into him. in attempt to reason with him in polite manner - they kept calling him 'akhi' - to which he told them - that his name is not 'akhi' - his name is John.

one of the guys standing next to me shouts out: take him to Maudsley (mental) hospital - but no one asked why he was wearing arab clothes

Juxa   

lets welcome john to the famiglia then. sos stop discriminationka meesha ka wadid

ibti sowie, if it is any consolation, they say worse, except for the manly and bengali thing

Aaliyyah   

^^^possibly he was not Somali but "iskadhal" mixed...many mixed ppl sort of look Somalis. And, possibly he was a convert who believes he shouldn't pray in Arabic and that Allah swt will understand him regardless of what language he prays with...sadly whoever said take him to mental institution needs to recheck his values as a Muslim?? who is he to judge people that fast? and whether he prays in Arabic or Somali or English? its his choice right? you can advice him definitely but thats where it ends.

Cara.   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^ :mad: What do you mean lady like!! I am lady like :mad: I even
weak
pink with those high heel monsters called shoes!!. Shopping did you say?

A Freudian slip if ever there was one icon_razz.gif

Hello all and sundry. I feel overwhelmed today :(