Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Heh.Fufu, I have so much to loose if she takes me to the law side of US.I will suck it up and remain loyal till I get to my fifties and I move to Africa..The moment I search for a second one she-who-must-be-obeyed will file papers at the courthouse and Everything I worked hard for will be gone..lol

Juxa   

i like Mrs Stoic, mind you you shont even mention second helpings.

if you were done and dusted like fu-fu i would have understood

Cara.   

When is this Rastafarah dude going to post something? I get the sense all his creativity was expanded on coming up with a funny user name and now he's all out of ideas :D

LOL @ Stoic. You'll do it anyway, won't you?

Juxa   

hello fu-fu fiican yaaqay, of course shaqo kujiraa and it is almost 8pm :D

hadaan agahiina dukaan ka furanlahaa sow saacadan loaded ma ahaaden.

ps: mardhaw ghana soo gaaraa insha allah

STOIC   

Cara, Yeah only after I've stashed some of our joint account money in some dhahabshil account in Africa and I've boasted some undulating overiped belly-making me the king of the village with dirty mind and a naughty young women...Hahaa..then I don't give a hoot what the judge at the courthouse thinks lol

STOIC   

Geel, kumafahmiin..But I think waxaad kahaadleysaa guurkaa labaad...xajii halkaa kawaat...

PS Sorry for butchering the language

^ LoL...talk about whipped.

Cara, you heard right. There are hotties to be found in the show, but I think it's the writers that are the stars. Cracking dialogue!

Juxa   

geeljire mar hadaad ka kaftanto waxa xigta inaad ka dhabeyso. i am glad you were corrected.

stoic is new to the game

hello val

LoooooooooooooooooL...Rag badan xirig ees kujiraan miyaa. Where's Cl?

Juxa...I like wadaada and I'm not sure I wanna lead their lifestyle-some of them I should say.

Cara.   

Come on boys. We know joking about it is just a way of testing the waters. Either you already have a 2nd wife and you want to break the news gently, or you are heading that way and you want wifey to get used to the idea.

I remember going to my mom when I was little and saying, "Hooyo, wouldn't it be funny if I accidentally dropped faraantigaaga down the sink while I was pretending to be you doing the dishes? I mean, why would I even wear that ring when you forbid me from ever touching your jewelry case? Hilarious right? Ha ha ha!"

STOIC   

^Haha..I made my case...Fifty years I'll have the second wife that is only after the last kid is off to college and the house is empty.

I still don't get about what Geelka said..did he admitted he has a second wifey? If so he is my Hero..lol