Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^raise an eyebrow to someone being burnt alive in front of you??

CL: I know you are human, in fact I thought I was trying to remind you that you are only human!! :D I agree about not ruling your life- experience your emotions, do what you can and keep it moving. smile.gif

Underground relationship icon_razz.gif Gosh I have some many images haad, baal be more specific. Do you mean starting a relationship at Oxford Street while on the tube and ending it when you get to Camden, or having a hidden relationship? :D

Juxa   

emotions are for the weak.

morning folks, i am here and feeling very productive unlike elisa, imagine me at the library at 11am?

and why does norf think i dodge work, i am hard worker aaway ibti usheeg carabkaan

Ngonge get well soon, soup makuu keenaa?

NGONGE   

Ibti, the idea here is that there is nothing you can do in the situation (like Norf and the car accident). You raise an eyebrow and move on. Adigu you're probably the type that films it on their mobile as they wipe the tears away. icon_razz.gif

Thanks Juxa. I don't like soup. Soup always has green stuff in it and no meat. I only like maraq. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ Juxa does nice soup, it did not even look green- I hated soup, but I'll have hers again. Never tried Maraq though.

Ngonge: I am too reer miyi to think or recording the damn thing. redface.gif I'd probably get myself in trouble, may allah never put me in such sitution in my life.

Juxa   

green soup masameeyo, i can do any color intan ka aheen pink

oh well i cant believe hargab yar inaad lamaqneed, i expected some sort of a disaster

Faheema.   

^Reer miyi who has never tried maraq? lol now that's weird icon_razz.gif

Soup is fab, anyone tried the Mushroom Risotto Soup from Pret a Manger...hmm to die for smile.gif

LoL, Juxa, it hasn't lasted, you're already in here :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Soup addict, and you don't know anything about reer miyi, we like caano not maraq silly.

LOOL @ Ngonge.

where is CL, she got my mind working about something and run off! icon_razz.gif

Juxa is good at multi-tasking like me. icon_razz.gif