Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Malika, for me it's disappearing forks. I think it's because I take them out of the kitchen for all sorts of stuff. To wake someone up quickly, unscrew nuts and bolts, as a findhicil :D

Che, as long as they are not indiscreet, self-destructive, or harming others, leave kids to their own devices I say.

Malika   

Dark and wet where you are? @ Seeker

Lol@Che..

Arac,lol..I have a feeling the little madam is clearing her plate and chucking the spoon with the left overs..lol

^Start an unnecessary argument with someone to get over this gloomy morning.

Arac...You have kitchen.I always thought of you as noodles in the microwave type :D

SeeKer   

Dark and gloomy is an understatement @ Malika,

Che, what kinda logic is that? Maybe I should pick on you and see how you feel icon_razz.gif

^Hey, I'm helping you forget your gloomy morning. If it makes easier, pick on the employee you least like or if you are feeling little evil, pick on the vulnerable ones.

SeeKer   

^^ You sounds horrible ! Its not like I don't pick on them enough on a daily basis.

Nah I need sun, a beach and a good read! Wonder how much tickets to the Bahamas cost these days?

SeeKer   

Nah South America is a continent I will go to Inshallah cuando hablo espanol con fluidez y sin salsa puede parecer un tonto.

You are right though no need to feel gloomy. I am going to go make me a continental breakky to start my day.

Juxa   

hello late shifters. Just got in and had crazy day. Did wrong homework. Remember when rachel from friends used glued up recipe book?

At some point I thought mystery of missing spoons. Indeed guriga duul yaryar baa jooga

Che employment law waa too restrictive, too many deadlines.

Malika   

GJ,back on the saddle huh?..Masha'allah..Do take pictures..

I am supposed to be studying but heck! SOL is much more interesting [says the addict]..Lol