Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

someone must edited what duceysane said apart from my hadal badni.

Juxo, no body has edited anything, what you see up there is all I said. Yarta Ibti ah iyadaa qalad u fahantay af soomaligaan filayaa. Where did I ever mension your family? I think in aad meel cidla ah ka xanaaqday. bola sana

Juxa   

i think bolanimada is one of astaanta adiga lagugu garto, either way meesha kula har as i dont like meeshay wax usocdaan

Ibtisam   

The Metro was full of stories about husbands killing wives, and wifes having affairs and drugging husbands before killing them. 5+ stories on such madness, I guess there was no other news.

Morning

Juxa   

Ngonge is having early lunch i think, ileyn cuno buuran meeshay gashana buuran

Norfsky, not working today so no need to pretend i am all liberal and understanding. chop his head waaye

ibti waa runteed, i read all those horror stories in metro today, worst man laces mistress's drink with abortion pills

Malika   

Must had a visit from the tablespoon fairy in my house,could not find a single spoon anywhere this morning..ate cornflakes with teaspoon,took me twice the time to eat..ish!

Afternoon people!