Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Bliss, when I was eleven my younger brother told me that if I wore my shirt upside down a Jinn will possess me (he was five years younger than me at the time). I always make sure I never wear my shirts upside down. :D

(True Story).

Juxa   

lol@bliss. ever got to work with one side of your trouser ironed, the other all creased up?

JB, Ngonge can afford to buy himself a programme on the station runtii, i wonder wuxuu ubixinlaha

casiir-time

Faheema.   

^LoL, no but mistaken an iron one for an iron one :D

NGONGE, :D You and your Jin stories, acuudu bilah mina shaydaan rajiin.

LoL JB, it means there are only 3 of us here today, 1 went of to a meeting before I got in and the other was too busy rushing around.

Ibtisam   

Wasaakh @JB.

Morning people.

I also woke up late 8.40am, strolled to work for 10am, spent the last hour with a potential boss. I think I solved my dilemma. The potential new boss said I can work on short contract base if I want- I don’t have to stay in Qatar, I can do part of my work here. I have to take a pay cut from what was on offer before though, but it would mean I could check out Qatar with out changing my life for too long here and can continue whatever I am doing here.

I also did my UCAS application last night to get in Midwifery in September. So before then I will check out Qatar and come back just in time. Sounds like a good plan eh.

NGONGE   

Ibti really needs to slow down. Where is Ducaysanye with is regular advice these days? :D

I have a bloody nose this morning. It makes no sense really. All I know is that I dreamt I was in a fight last night!

Ibtisam   

^^^That is a relaxing plan dude, I have million other things to fit into this year that I did not mention.

Horta I need to get rid of this fundraising thing already. As soon as that is done, half of my stress is out the door.

Juxa   

Ngonge see you GP

Ibti it sounds great, chase the rainbows kudhahay

JB kama weynaatid waxaa, lakin aniga i think it is all bravado, in real life you stare at dacaska