Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Salamz people, can't shake myself awake. Had a good sleep but still feel tired.

Ngonge Miss somalia is been held in Hammersmith in Oct sometime. We were asked to sponsor but said no. Why do you want to go?

Juxa   

lol yaa quuq ugu wacaysaa?

morning ibti and J-ko.

i always wanted to go to those places, sounds fun. better i would like to be a judge in them, maybe N-G could be a co-judge but i believe he has a grudge against good looking people

Ibtisam   

Juxa, You'd be so mean to all the model wanna-be who think they are going to be the next Top Model. I can imagin you going, naa go and eat some cake and xalwaad, you'll be happy. :D

Ibtisam   

Val, Do they have one of those emergency walk in centers you can go to in your area?

Lool @ Johnny, why is that.

Juxa, all the judges are men, and one lady who might as well be a man. Exploitation and pervertness.com

Johnny B   

Hi Val,Nuune,

When in need of strong tranquillizer,i usually run into the nearest drug store and get myself a packet of breast-milk-tablets, i dunno if it helps others though. icon_razz.gif

Ibti.. because Dirac rules our lives.

Juxa   

Johnny you need quraan-saar.

Ibti i do like america's next top model. once of the contestants was a lady called FAtima from galkacyo. boy she was handful. diracad bey aheed.

ps: speaking of diracs, ibti what time do you finish today? all last night i was dreaming your abbayah