Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

Morning All.

It's cold, I think I am coming down with a cold, my boss just told me he's leaving and I have found out if I was to leave my job I am required to give 3 months notice eventhough I have been here less than a year :eek: :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, Ha ha, prison iga deh :D:D

Did you not take a jacket. Anigu waan xaragonya today, no jacket or even jumper. Just recovering from my flu so don't give me another one ya faheema.

Someone is asking me to chew Khat with him today ,,,,,,, the bastarto do not listen when i tell him i don't .....

He is on his way now but i know what to do .....

Faheema.   

^ LoL This means I have to hand in my notice now...how depressing.

I did bring a jacket, a jumper and scarf and I am still wearing it.

Ibtisam   

^^^Don't be silly women, steady there. We need to do a plan first and get our act together before you leave your job. Don't be Somali :D

Which reminds me from next month I'm only working three days a week.

Juxa   

why are you quiting your job bisinkee? unless you have better offers in that case make your position untennable.

morning folks

Juxa   

and what will you do with the rest of your time?

anyways, am in mess today, room got repainted, new carpet etc. qolka dhan waa hazard socota

Ibtisam   

Lool careful Juxa, unless you want to sue them and share the money with me :D

Oh the rest of the time, I am going to be working full time on our hobby inshallah.

Faheema.   

^Can we change places? working 3 days a week would be perfect for me smile.gif 3 months is a looong time woman, we should have our act together by then lol if not we might aswel quit icon_razz.gif

lol Juxa, my boss is easy going and if he's leaving waxa soo socdana fa'iido ma leh markaa I would rather in'aan meesha ka cararo and concentrate on more important things smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Can't you take his job? :D We could do with the money you know :D

Lool @ quit, typical somali, must everything happen in 2weeks women. Relax and take it easy.

Juxa   

JB maadkajoogtid.

Ibti cut the iron whilst hot waaye sheekada faheema. but seriously it is gutsy to leave secure job and look for something better

NGONGE   

Three months notice? Have you looked at your contract or is this just a verbal agreement? Could you not talk them into letting you go earlier? Do you have enough holidays left to make it a two month notice?

Why do I care anyway? You mostly worked from home, you lucky so and so. icon_razz.gif

Morning all.

Ibtisam   

Juxa, Faheema has no patience, she wants everything done yesterday. Wa hablihi hoore :D

Morning @ Ngonge. She does not like reading small prints either. Insists on going in circles before double checking, she is like a man in that senses. :D