Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^ :D:D ,wax walaan.

Morning slackers!

Ngonge,Fu-Fu is or was ciyaal xafadaa[street kid]..Lol He knows far too much about naughty stuff,unlike our MMA..lol

Ibtisam   

I'm having yogurt, oats, coffee

The fruits and cake for later. :D

Jb I cooked Hilb Geel in my house two sundays ago for my edo, it took 3hrs to cook, but she said it was lovely. Didn't bother tasting it.

Ibtisam   

^^I don't eat something that takes 3+hrs to cook :eek: It should not be eaten! Same goes for shuura and qamandi, both take too long to cook.

Ibtisam   

^^Why do I look like those women who eat half the food while it is cooking via "tasting" and then when everyone is eating stand around and say "I can't eat what I've cooked, naqaaski baa igaliey" redface.gif I always feel like shouting no women the digis is half empty :D

NGONGE   

^^ He can. But he has to consider your feelings and allow you to control the kitchen so that other women don't look down on you. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, since when did I care about other women :confused: I don't mind, he can stay in the kitchen, in fact waan ugu duceyin if he stays in the kitchen. I will set up a little bed and TV in there for him too to make life good for him. icon_razz.gif

You get him to agree to those terms, pluz nice teeth and we are making headway :D