Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Sayid I don't feel well enough to do any work today. I will forward you everything on thursday inshallah when those guys come through with the answer, saves me doing two updates.

Che, I like to think it is coz I am worth it :Dicon_razz.gif and bisaad/yanyuur maa iihi! :mad:

Fu-fu, everyone has something eye kaka degto. smile.gif

Ibti- I agree, I but I have a feeling that your tedious drama version is different from mine. In some cases 2 seconds is more than enough for one to establish if the person is worth investing or not, holding out to be proven right is stup1d.

So do you have a questionnaire at hand when you meet this men?

Che- join the queue

LoL@bidaar

wax kale sheeg ninyahow icon_razz.gif

Ibti-I would think so too.

LoL@bisad, do you listen to Somali suugaanta?

LoL@cl

The other night I saw bunch of grown men exchanging baby stories, and showing each cell pics of their kids. I almost shot myself.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ I almost shot myself.

Geel_Jire, how is life?

CL, No I just listen, the first five minutes is usual long enough. Most of them feel the need to fill the slience with a full speech of bullshid. :D Try it, the things you find out :D

Che lol, not really no, why??

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

P.s. Salaams to Akhyaarta sharafta leh: Ms DD, Nuune, Che, fufu-koron like camel and gets high on cholocate Ibtisaam. Apologies to the unmarried ones.
:D

STOP right there warya! Is ME and CL bila sharaf? :mad:

ps

CL, if you scroll back to your five previous replies I bet you'll find you typed at least one Somali word there. Something is not right!

LoL@cl

The other night I saw bunch of grown men exchanging baby stories, and showing each cell pics of their kids. I almost shot myself.

:D

that settles then - waan kiin isku darnay, since you have something in common, ;) Where is the Baby faced sheikh who dances with Jinn oo dadka isu guuriya online.

Malika   

Paying close attention weren't you?@ Ngonge

Somebody tell me how does one shut their mind off, mine has been going on for days..I say to it 'shut up' it tells me to 'shut up'..arg

^In the words of cl, :rolleyes:

Ibti-I can't acce youtube.Will check it later.

About Somali suugaanta,it's inundated with verses praising women using the beauty or nature of animal kingdom.

NGONGE labaadan waa qafiifey umaleynaa?

NGONGE   

I always pay attention, Malika. Like just a minute ago when I was asking myself 'where is Malika these days?'. :D (true story).

Warya qardho qudhon, me and CL (mostly CL) want a clarification and apology for having our names missed out from the 'ashrafta' list. Make it quick.