Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ You may be on to something here, juxa. I have been putting on weight lately and, though the shoes I wear are the same ones I had for the past nine months, it is possible that my toes have grown fatter! They do feel tight now you mention it!!!

Cara.   

^You should get that checked out. My friend's teacher's uncle had HT and he lost his ear in a submarine accident.

Sheh, somehow that's both gross and intriguing.

Ibtisam   

كل عام ; وأن ;تم بخي ;ر Ramdan Mubarak to you all. smile.gif I have the good Ramdan feeling today, must be the shidan on his way out to be locked up.

Salam & morning

Ibtisam   

No, excited about tomorrow. I need Ramdan this year, dambigi ba iga batey. :( Inshallah I am going to be a change women. No more cantrabaqash talking.

Ibtisam   

^^^Allah ha ku caafiyo.

Juxa: We got the Camden centre. smile.gif Will get the paper work out today inshallah. PM me your e-mail, so we can Cc you into the dialog.

Juxa   

ibti qatar, ok shall email you now.

i am looking forward to this ramadan as well, danbigi baa iga batay, but it will be hard ramadan not the gaajo/oon but,,oh well

fufu drink plenty and halkaa ku hindhis

MZanzi   

Aaamin ibti

Ramadaaan kariim dabshid miyaad soo maantahay sxb

EDIT: kan mid biyo cad kubaxaayo uma eko waa inaan cirbad raadsada inkasto mudac dabada laiskaga dhufanaayo aan aduunka ugu necbahay ala xanuun badanaa smile.gif

Faheema.   

Ramadan Kariim folks.

My, isn't it just a Beautiful Day? The sun is shining the skies are blue, the birds are singing (ok I don't ear any birds smile.gif )