Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I changed it to a "D" lady! LOOL

Fu-Fu: Do you want me to tell you adigu waaxat tahey. Don't think I have not noticed all your "Xay, iyo Xow" business :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Salam Sayid. Waan kugu riyoodey. U were wearing an earring and belonged to a tribe the Somalis dis. But u were happy. LoL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D as long as i was happy.

clear your pm, i owe you an apology.. smile.gif

MZanzi   

LooL Ibtisaam, wale midba qar kaa tuuray oo aan waxa jirin ka dhaadhiciyay

PS qoraalka waa laiska doon dooni karaa maogido?

Juxa   

ibti that is where people go wrong, i will buy you biggest cake possible if you get mine right.

xay xow, is antidote to dee, dhee and bloody huuno things that i am surrounded with.

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOOL So true!

Juxa it will be cheating if I guess yours beacuse I already know it. :D

Juxa did you ask Sayid Somal or shall I?

Fu-Fu if you are begging their lingo that is a different matter, but when I read what your write out loud, it sounds like a specific clan.

Juxa   

ibti lool dont cheat and dont be fooled but the dumaashi thing. oh well you know me too well

sayid, i noticed that about ibti, i am on mission to introduce her everything that is southern, i dont want her to be one sided nooh.

oh one more thing why dhagaha iskaga goynee yaa sayid, ibti and i asked you something maalinhore

Ibtisam   

Juxa jaar haa iga tuur with all your introduction to everything that is different. I like familiarity. Haadi kale I am going to be confused.com

Sayid only talks to me if he wants help, haadi kaal he puts me on ignore or bullies me. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

ibti i noticed that about sayid, lets boycott him.

and we need to work on your shaqal dheer, shaqal gaab lol.

Ibtisam   

^^^Your gonna break ur neck with that thing!!

Juxa not you as well, your gonna add to those who pick on my somali. aah and I thought you was different redface.gif

Juxa   

ibti, i am prepared to help you pass this stage which you have been stuck in for years, otherwise you my lady would be another Ngonge.

Ngonge, you are going to run away from home, xanuunka on your suul signifies it

Originally posted by juxa:

oh one more thing why dhagaha iskaga goynee yaa sayid, ibti and i asked you something maalinhore

&

Juxa did you ask Sayid Somal or shall I? Sayid only talks to me if he wants help, haadi kaal he puts me on ignore or bullies me.

ibti i noticed that about sayid, lets boycott him.

Wow! ladies when have i ignored you - you two are amongst the most helpful people to me in SOL - why would i ignore you?.

Althought lately there are many people oo Xaal igu leh - maybe i am growing to many grey hair and one brown amonst the gar timo - hence all these people can't be wrong.

please ask again your question and i'll be obliged to answer before i go for my lunch and i am sorry if i have not answer you before. althougt i wasn't even aware you asked.

:cool: