Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

lily likewise i shall fast when majority does.

no i have not given up the coffee, in fact i am drinking more due to stress. everyone has gone away and left me to deal with pre-ramadan qaraabo calls.

-Lily-   

Ibtisam, it's all right when ppl start on 2 different days due to location but 3 different days is just weird. Anyway, may Allah accept everyone's fast I'A.

Juxa, you have some time off coming up. Look forward to it.

Juxa   

Lily yep, i shall be off most of september insha allah, first week for a course, then last two weeks for annual leave.

i cant believe no holiday for me this year:(

Juxa   

war it is not a month, just 10 working days, waana ramadan so what can one do?

the other 5 i got to attend course sowkuma dhihin and talk of cost effectiveness

NGONGE   

^^ Make it a spiritual holiday. Kitaabka kow ka sii. :D

(Are you forced to take your annual leave in Sept?).

Malika   

Afternoon people!

So..2 or 3 more days to go!

It's the first time my little 4yr old niece is been to Africa. I asked her how was it.She replied "I would never go back to Africa"..I asked her why..She then looked down and said "because there is too many black people there"..Looool

Oh my lord! The child thinks of her self as a whitey..Looooooool.. I could not stop laughing all night.She is so cute!

Juxa   

waa runteed why subject the child meel uu waalidkii kasoo cararay, busteeda iyo boodhkeeda:)

afternoon indeed ma hadaad soo toostay? thinking of what to eat for lunch? i did bring cake with me

Malika   

Maya,I woke up early, made myself some delicious pancake,drizzled honey on them..and a big mug of tea..I am as satisfied as a well fed cat! alhamdulillah

Baluug   

How's everyone doing in here? LOOOL@ Malika's niece :D that's so cute!! Is the first day of Ramadan likely to be Friday? I'll start fasting when my mosque says so, I'm no scholar and not exactly qualified to make a judgement on such a matter and it kind of annoys me when people complain and argue over things like that. There's a reason why we're not sheikhs, so shut up and fast when the sheikh tells you it's time, that's what I say! No need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Juxa   

it is busy everywhere ibti, ee sidee wax ujiraan?

got few client missing, summer wa bad for business, meel aan la aqoon beey aadaan :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^^I wish some of mine would go missing, wey ii hoor taagan yihin uu!! Shiid.

Where is Lily, Lily does that place delivery. I need a fix. Looks like I’m be stuck here till 6.30ish :mad:

Juxa   

lily knows places that deliver a fix :D wey ilbaxday gabadhi ileyn.

ibti lool you need a break gabareey!