Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

^Yes, Buuxo. You just said 'I am inlove with him [paragon]. :D

Cynical, mimi viyatu mpira. smile.gif Mimi nimechanganyikiwa kidogo mara mimi mlendo mshairi na mara mimi mzalendo. Yangu nikufwata upepo popote. :D

STOIC, nice lines.

Tribalism does not alter you, to fight your neighbour

But it's the poisoned word that changes an entire society...

Word!

STOIC   

Malika, Mlima ni ndefu na ni nzito kama nanga za meli. Nilipo hesabu miaka nilicho kimbizana na masomo...(8 years primary school, 4years high school, 4years college, and 3 more years to go)...Ya rabi!

EDIT: Malika, am heading down there this wednesday...I'll pass your regards to the old lady!

Paragon   

^Stoic, so you are an 8-4-4 student? I remember when Moi intruduced it in the late 80s. Not that I was in college then. :D

Sayid, adeer aan kaa kifaaxnee bal inoo kaadi. Maanta dadkayagii baan is helnaye.

STOIC   

^I was 8-4-4 product...I did high school in Kenya....remember we use to sing Harambee..Nyayo! What a bull that was!

Stoic- achana na masoma nakwambia (kazi ya midomo si kazi mshefa) anza kuvuta mkokoteni maju mzee- (mental image- Stoic ana vuta mkokoteni marekani- classic)

Paragon- leta kitambulisho. Na koma kuchafua luga ya taifa namna hiyo.

Paragon   

^Maxaad dooneeysaa? You feel alienated Che? :D

STOIC, yup I remember the harambee and the KCC tetra-pack milk for breakfast in pri. school. Those were days for us though before the IMF imposed fck-up of cost-sharing policy. Kenya was Kenya then. Even till 86 it was OK.

NGONGE   

Is Ibti posting on here today or is it safe for me to come out and feel free?

Hello Somalis.

STOIC   

CL, wakenya wanasema ni mtindo wa kisasa kuvuta mkokoteni...Vuka baharini tuanze biashara ya mkokoteni.. :D

PS I used to think Paragon ni mlendo...

Buuxo   

LooOoL@Paragon,Did not.I can't recall what 'wewe' meant tho. Makeenino laakiin? :D

Che,Im in the Suiji crew,don't cramp ma style :D

Malika   

LOL@Ngonge, you were hiding from Ibti?

Che,when your here doing your Urdu thing yaa wax kuyiradaa? I think Somalis have a phobia with Af Swahili..lol

CL..Loooool@Stoic anavuta mkokoteni marekani,akiwa ana nini? not mayai mayai..lol

^I can't believe you abandon me so fast Buuxo. I must stop you from traveling to Qardho. Taar baan sii diriyaa to the welcoming committee saadan usoo cagadhigan dhulkeeno hooyo :D

Habo...me have no phobia about Swahili,and me rarely speak Urdu well except with Cl and that's cuz she's irrestable smile.gif