Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Val, you should.

Though, i hate to let this very secret on girls but i'll do it anyway , even though that freind of yours may take notes. icon_razz.gif

Its like this sweet thing , though by being you, you attract anything masculine and i'm everything but an exception, there is this little Man thing i suffer from... Whenever i hug a girl of your clibre,i feel this strong need to have NGONGE(any male at worst) watch, such an event can't go unrecorded. ;)

** waves to CL **

Cara.   

^Is it because Ngonge makes a good waspish chaperone?

Hello trollers. Today is Friday! The best kind there is smile.gif

Hey Cara, how's it going?

Howdy SS, naah, staying still for the next few months, I'A.

LoL @ Johnny. Any hugging event must be witnessed by rivals? Right. What other bloke secrets can you share with us?

Johnny B   

Now that Cara is here i won't share anymore bloke secrets.

This girl has a tendency of applying every newly discovered bloke-bash method on her relationship. ;)

NGONGE   

Talking of men and women, I went with the Mrs to the supermarket last night. It was one of those rare times when I forget and make such a mistake. As we walked in, she picked up a basket and said that she only needed to get a couple of itmes. This was not supposed to be a full blown shopping trip. However, five minutes later, the basket was overflowing with stuff!

Anyway, this is not what I wanted to talk about. What I wanted to say is that as we walked on and looked at the different products, a Paki Mullah and his wife walked past us. He was carrying their basket! I closed my eyes and counted to ten as I walked on..and just as I got to nine and thought I was almost safe.....

Bloody women.

Hola mi amigos.

Johnny B   

No risk Cara gets it . ;)

I've another type of peorblem with Paki( Taliban, Iran, Afghan ) i reaaly don't know exactly , but you know who i'm talking about right?! yeah .. The 'Tabliq' group, more of,m lately. :(

NG, letting your wife carry the shopping basket is unforgivable. Isn't it bad enough that you can't drive? What are men for if not for such instances?

^obviously wax kale. smile.gif

i phone this congestion charge yesterday, when i asked for the receipt to be sent to my email address - the operator said "oh my gosh - are you the same sayid somal on SOL?"

freaky!!

Cara.   

Johnny is it because their women don't fall for the classic Bravo "Hey there little lady" line? icon_razz.gif

Val, ma aragtay. I expect to be totted around like a Roman princess and this man is complaining about having to carry the groceries home!