Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

CL... i know .. i just *HATE* the scene of you singing one of those Bengali songs, being always protected in case your mascara runs or your Hijab drops. icon_razz.gif

Faheema , if you ONLY knew....you're asking me the impossible, Is there anything more difficult for a magnet to NOT attract.?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Public? :eek: I don't even shower in the gym!

I wonder how many others do that!!

I feel awkard, dont you hate them old a$$ men who walk around butt a$$ naked?

pisses me off, I dont wanna see their ****ing hairy a$$

Ibtisam   

I need a lawyer, a very good one at that, anyone know a good one in London in the cooperate/ business area. I am being harassed by this ****** company. Now they decided to post me their stuff, then send me a bill to pay for things I’ve not ordered, now they keep sending me more bills for late payments. Even worse, they have 20 different sales reps, and they call ten times a day, offering more stuff. Apparently someone agreed to Ink cartridges and they sent me a box of 6 and an iPod, It has my name on it. I call and say I did not order this, can u come and collect your shid and take it back, he says open it and what is inside it, I open the first layer and tell him. Then 5mins into the conversation he says, well now you have opened it, so we cannot take it back. Are you having a bloody laugh? :mad: I don’t need this. I told him I’m getting a lawyer as this is ridiculous and slam the phone down.

FUFU- that’s says a lot about you than them. Why are you checking them out anyway?

Old man- we have individual showers these days. It’s no longer communal. Anyhow so someone is naked so what?

MZanzi   

Ngonge have u ever walked into a women's locker room?

I walked into a women's locker room by accident and it took me a while to understand why there were nice sofas in the locker room. Then I looked up and noticed two women staring at me..waxaan uso cararay sidi cabdi bille camal .

Ibtisam   

Hahaha seems like my threat worked, he just called back, "I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, we'll be coming to collect our goods next week". Now I feel like iaan ii suu xaarifiyo!! redface.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

FUFU- that’s says a lot about you than them. Why are you checking them out anyway?

mucjiso yahay ...nin qaawan kuhor mar maraayo sibaadan u arkeen ..ma indhoon baan ahay lol

Faheema.   

cynical lady bal usheeg, waxayagu waa wada separate, showers, changing rooms et al.

Ibti, you should do that more often smile.gif