Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Hi chub (there is a type of safe called chubb and I have no idea why I'm telling you this). :D

I was being helpful. He thinks we can see his avater and I thought I'll tell him that we don't. Mine is more than ten years old, silly. icon_razz.gif

chubacka   

I see you were being your usual helpful self, plz accept my cyber apologies. smile.gif

An that safe does sound vaguely familiar, like the soap dispenser in public toilets always labelled "kimberly" something or other. Now that lady has put her name to good use.

Malika   

We have our own comedy central in the Politics section..Lol

*sigh*

What a lovely couple of days, beautiful weather!

Have you ever worn something that you will really not like eedoo or atheer so and so to see you that day?

I had such a day,dressed very very summery[to my embarrassment] I bumped to an atheer of mine,yeah..I could see he wanted to ask what had possessed me,but being the reer magal he is,he just said hi and walked on. redface.gif:D

^How I would have felt about it if I were to see whatever you were wearing.

Sheh....He did actually groped, and are you sure you weren't little dazed icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

This place on has decaf PG tips :mad: and decaf coffee.

Lily haye, we missed you last nyt. xeegaad kaa daacdey. I have some exciting news for you. (well exciting by our standard) LOL

Malika   

There is no sunshine when 'they' are gone,I know , I know ,I know,I know..oh there is no sunshine when they are gone..

Where are the trollers?

smile.gif

Malika   

^Tell me about it..Its forcing some of us to face a painful reality,perhaps its time to abandone ship too.

*How am I to stay sane without SOL?* :D

Malika   

^ :D , Oh boy! indeed,and in Sept am changing jobs too,no more idleness for this woman..Lol

Nevertheless,I should miss you people [i am already suffering withdrawal syndrome - teary]