Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

^How was it then? Did you pick up the Indglish? Are you moving your head from side to side when answering yes? :D

Morning

NGONGE   

^^ He's five, mate. He played in every position. Two good feet but can't head the ball at all. He's a dirty player too. :D

Faheema.   

LooL@Norf, who have you been talking to? Yes, I become a local, accent, head shaking, multi-colour outfit and all :D

^ It takes a while to recover. So this weekend is a bank holiday one? Nice.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He's five, mate. He played in every position. Two good feet but can't head the ball at all. He's a dirty player too.
:D

Ah bless. He keeps that up and he might have a future with Arsenal.

nuune   

Faheema ma soo noqotey adna smile.gif waxaan moodey inaad arbaciina yawman sidii AT&T maqneed

Salaam all

N.O.R.F   

Faheema, i know smile.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He's five, mate. He played in every position. Two good feet but can't head the ball at all. He's a dirty player too.
:D

So did they win?

Nuune, Emirates way qaaligaroodey'e maxaa jira?

NGONGE   

Arsenal? Ma Somali bad mooday, Val? icon_razz.gif

Norf, I have no idea who won. They kicked the ball everywhere other than towards the goal. Probably was an entertaining draw. :D

Malika   

^I hope you were not like a friend of mine,running along the pitch,calling out directions to her son,by the end of the match tacaab bee eheed.Poor little George,he just had no clue on the pitch,after all the 'we'[his little team] scored this and that..Lol

nuune   

^^ lool@Malika, have you ever listened to a Somali Commentaor on football, you probably did on Radio Mogadishu on LIVE matchs, the English version waad nici :D

bidax ka gal midig ka gal siisii malaboow sanjab :D actually that is a song lyrics not footie comments

Norf, war waxaas waa laga daranyahay, waxaan maqlay Benitez is bringin 4 Spanish players, this guy Liverpool wuxuu ka dhigey xarunta qaabilaada qaxootiga ee isbaanishka, apart from Gerrard and Carrager, everyone else this season will be from Spain

ninka yaa naga qabta, we need Italians

Malika   

^Rubber Band iskagaa xiid..Lol. I for one hardly carry mine around to the annoyance of my family.

Anyone with connections in Yemen?