Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ Oh yeah? What's strange about them? Plus, did you encounter any thieving monkeys in Mumbai?

NG - Brisbane is boring as hell and I've to make friends, don't I?

Ibtisam   

^^Can't describe, which is where the pictures come in handy. redface.gif

I encountered many thieving human monkeys, who stole from us while we were watching them with open eyes. India should be renamed the land of daily robbery!!

^ Did you not haggle? Vietnam was the same. It felt like everyone was out to con you. Especially the taxi drivers, boy was I taken for a ride there!

Did you get any jewellery?

Ibtisam   

^^^Well I am not used to fighting for everything I want, from water, to taxi, it just gets too tiring. In the end I was just throwing the right amount at taxi drivers and storming off. Every one seems so sincere in their lies young and old, even when we did haggle, we still got robbed.

As for Jewellery, just few things, it was quite expensive, along with bags.

Cara.   

^What did you get me?

Hello trollers. Seems like we're making an effort today!

Earlier I ran into my boss with HER boss while I was trying to sneak in late. Why is it you never run into the higher-ups while you're dutifully slaving away :(

Wlc Val

adiga umadaan kale la mid ma tihid oo baashaal bad ka dharagtay fasax dheer bad ku jirtaa.

anaguna 6 koob oo qaxwo ah baa nagu maqan welina indhahaan isku hayaa .... marka adiga way isku kaa wada dhacaysaa baan filayaa icon_razz.gif

im doing well abaayo @Sabriya ma raydaa adigu ?

I seem to have 2 speeds. Zero or manic. Manic planned for today. Wlc back Xena(call u when I have a break from manic speed). Told you India would be tasking. Teehee. Val, why choose Brisbane if boring?! I don't remember Vietnam in the same way you do. I sailed through it in delight. smile.gif