Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

^^ lol, I completely forgot about this thread.

I think now everyone is back from holiday, except u Val.

NGONGE   

^^ Val is not on holiday. She more or less moved away (did you not see her already badmouthing London in that other thread?)......

^ Xaasid! Ha igu dirin reer London.

Nuune, he's right. I've temporarily moved to the land of the convicts. Where I've already been called a nigger. You gotta love Ozzies.

nuune   

lool@Ngonge, it is true, London meel ma ahan, waa meel hoogtey :D

Val, nice, keep away from London smile.gif , somehow thought u become Monk in those Budhist countries

Ms DD   

Hello trollers

I am confused as to who is fighting in Muqdishu now. Madax xanuun baan ka qaadey who is who and what they are fighting for?

Allow amuuraha sahal.

Today, they are filming a bbc Drama on the street i live. I wore my jilbab and passed by them few times, hoping for them to get shot of me and use it. I gave them ample opportunity to do so. They'd be doqonin if they dont use it.

Ms DD   

I should Oz.

JB

You know... i wanted to give the BBC team opportunity for inclusion of an ethnic minority and the role in this society. For instance..I went shopping, returned. Again left home for a short drive, then again left with heavy books, returned. Then called my sis-in-law to bring her baby.

Maanta dacaskaa iga dhamaadey.

N.O.R.F   

After a KFC Extreme Meal and a box of Mr Kipling's Lemon Slices I think the gym is in order tonight.

*must avoid couch when home*

Ibtisam   

^^^Might have something to do with dragging 3 suitcases (only one with wheels) on the underground from airport to east on a day the trains were not working well and required the most changes of tube lines and stairs. :mad: How is that for an old hag. icon_razz.gif