Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Ha wale way i gubtay. Know of any creams to use? I shaved my hair again and now my face and head are two different colours.
:(

They are always two different colors niyow ..... the first time i saw you i thought someone painted you ........ :D

^ That's funny. I think almost every cream in SE Asia also had whitening elements. I couldn't even find a normal deodorant - I mean, who would want to have whiter arm-pits than themselves? Anywho sun = tan. Waad ladantahay hadaadan si fiican u soo shaaxidin. Like moi. redface.gif

Troll greetings.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

waagii baa iigu baryay manaad iman ,,,, beenaale.com

Waryee JB dee ma isla inagii ayaa isu hargeeyseena? Waa ku sidee niyow ,,,,Waagii baa kuugu baryeyduna maxay ahayd.... :D

Manqal hayaha O.R warayso bal,,,, af garasho ayaa kuu taala'e.

Ibtisam   

Val

Same here, don't buy anything from beauty shops, I am sure even the shampoo has whitening elements to it, and here even the western brands are copies with whitening, I am sure that is the case!! We found whitening vasline!!!

SalamAlikum to everyone. smile.gif

Malika   

^WCS WR WB

Are you back?

Lool@Shampoo & vasline having whitening elements, bisinka! Then everyone out there must be white as white can get huh?

Morning/Afternoon folks!

Afternoon chaps ..............

Great busy day today ... preparing for a meeting tomorrow and a trip after tomorrow.

Damn ,, I love this ...... hehehe

Abtigiis   

Dearest Malika, sidee tahay ugaaso? how come you didn't chronicle your visit to Nairobi as Ngonge did. What was intersting, what wasn't? Sons of Africa like me would like feedback on our miserable continent.

Val, I have noticed inaad magacayga bi'inaysay ood la hayd "does this guy produce children on a monthly basis?"

NGONGE   

Waa bay ku amaantay, libaaxo. :D

ps

I am only chronicling my visit because it was my first time there and 'some' people want to know. Malika ruined several good pairs of shoes going back and forth to Nairobi.

Malika   

^Might I add,that am too the daughter of Africa unlike you[Ngonge]the son of Arabia.

A&T, am good brother. It usually takes months for me to get back to normality after a visit to Africa. I get really depressed when leaving the continent for the west,that tells me, my heart is in Africa.Nairobi,was pleasant,but its not Dar es salaam[home] by all means! smile.gif

Morning Trollers.

Val,

East Asia didnt evolve much from their days of face painting to look as white as a ghost.

Xena are you back? You must chronicle your trip dear so I can live vicarously through you.