Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NG - been busy dear. I have decided not to go for said course - infact, I completely switched gear and I just booked myself into a language course - starting next month. I want to learn a new language instead smile.gif . I'm tired of being so focussed on career orientated learning and want to learn what I WANT! smile.gif

NGONGE   

nuune shaaha buskut ba la raaciya, saaxib. If I said to her she'a lightweight without adding anything else she'll get upset.

Thanks for telling me, Serenity. icon_razz.gif

What language? Tell me it's something real exciting and NOT French. ;)

Not French - something more interesting (not Mandarin either).

After this language, its going to be Malay, apparantly its ridiculously simple. There is an English guy who sits around my area who learned it in a year. And now every year he travels around Malaysia/Indo and practices it. Super cool.

Did you know FB has a language feature? Said colleague's FB is all in Malay - Very cool! I cant wait to learn my new language and switch my FB to that language :D

Malika   

^LOL,who is this Mr Feelings? Actually,its rather nice to see a man in touch with his own emotions..Now do you prefer,one that drags you by the hair,to his cave? icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

I knew kaluun but learnt it in dreams.

Didn't take me days to read and write.

Just got kaluun girl who comes thru

shabaqa, murayada la iska.....

She was fast as Ibti, cool as Bishaaro

cadey, cute and lovely as Malika and hot and intelligent as C.L.

She had the best nippi I have ever seen. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^cute and lovely aa,war maa bisaad baad naa modee?

What is nippi?[i know I will regret asking,but what the heck!]

nuune   

Malika, I say don't ask :D

Farancab, heedhe ma ka soo noqotey meeshii, ma Harar bey aheyd, hablihii Cadariyiinta ayaad la dhacdey baan filayaa, alla maxay qurux ku dhamaatey.

Malika -YES. In touch with his feelings my foot, he needs to grow a pair. Seriously!

Mr feelings is a friend who is in love with another friend of mine, the whole thing is a one sided /she is not feeling him …and the more he talks about feelings the further she runs, so he terrorises me with it. I can’t take it anymore…..he psycho analyses everything and bombards me with calls/emails me to share his concerns and asking what’s does this mean or t she did this and then that what does it mean etc…..i need to cut him lose like the sack of wine he really is. I cant take this.

Kamaavi   

Nuune,

Man still here. Harar is my next plan.

Need your tips, Awliyo?

Malika,

What exactly were you asking?

Nippi means donnating boobs 24/7.

Malika   

^Oh,that kind of Mr Feelings,tell me about those.They are actually rather sad,honestly! but that can be said of a woman that is after someone whom isnt interested too. Perhaps someone should write a book about Men who love too much..Heh

Nuune,I have a feeling its something rather rude.