Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Salaam to all

Ibti..Your reward is with Allah anyway.

I get taken in from time to time myself. Laakin waan ku tashtaa.. It is bit like shopping in souqs..You cant help but that somehow you have been ripped off. It is part of the experience.

Dhubad.   

^^^lol@Ibti ina mal acmaalu biniyaat so nothing to worry about.

It actually happen to me before, a Yamani guy stopped in Victoria st asking for £10 to buy a train ticket to go to outside London, so I gave him.

Few days later the same guy stopped me with the same storyline …..I was pissed off and said to him yaa axmaq give me my £10 that I gave u the other day, he run away!

NGONGE   

^^ Victoria station has three resident beggers. The Yamani guy, the Egyptian one that seems to always have a black eye and the Italian that needs to go to Luton Airport. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I can't help having a face that attracts such people.

Oh! This reminds me of last night on my way home. There was a bit of a traffic jam as I walked past the stationary cars when some guy lowered the window of his BMW and peeped his horn. I naturally looked at him and tried to remember where I have seen him before. He smiled and waved at me. I stopped and looked at him but did not recognise him. He blew me a kiss! I was ready for an argument when I felt a tab on my shoulder and looked around to see this stunning blonde woman smiling at me and saying 'ignore this *****, he's doing this to attract my attention'. I had to sheepishly make a joke about me often stopping traffic as I walk and jokingly tried to tell her that it was I the guy was after.

I choked on my own saliva when she said I wasn't bad looking. :D

Of course, the minute I got home the Mrs heard about it all in great, exaggerated detail. :D :cool:

Hello ppl. Yap its fridaaay.

Val-Can’t believe Coldplay and the Killers won nothing...it sucked. But my highlight was seeing Brandon Flowers performing with Pet shop boys.

We took a back road.

We're gonna look at the stars.

We took a backroad in my car.

Down to the ocean,

it’s only water and sand

And in the ocean we'll hold hands.

But I don't really like you, apologetically dressed in the best, but on a heartbeat glide.

Without an answer, the thunder speaks for the sky, and on the cold, wet dirt I cry.

And on the cold, wet dirt I cry.

Don’t you wanna come with me? Don’t you wanna feel my bones

on your bones?

It's only natural.