Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Notice the vulture circling round your nicely perfumed carcass? :D

I forgot that you speak worse Somali than me (which is why I used to like you). I said that you sent me three e-mails and then complained why I didn't 'pick up'.

NGONGE   

^^ It wasn't an e-mail? Hand delivered letter?

CL, mera shaaay duud, mera keema paratha, mera kaala nescafe come back, come back all is forgiven. :D

ps

Ignore the vulture trying to seduce you with his Somali knowledge.

NGONGE   

^^ I told you before, if you are serious, I will gallantly leave the field for you. I am no Lancelot, saaxib. You can keep this Guinevere without worrying about any treachery from my side. But let me warn you that her hair though 100% natural, is actually made in Taiwan. :D

Ibtisam   

I got ambushed and followed for four stops on the tube then 5mins on the street to reach a ATM. I believe there is 60% chance I was ripped off. An elderly clean dressed Pakistan old man, around 60yrs old approached me;

SalamAlikum, do you speak Arabic? (I thought he wanted directions, so I answered in Arabic (I thought he was Arab at this stage) He continued in broken English, proceeded to pull out all his pockets, saying Walahi I lost all my money, I was on my way to the airport to collect my wife and children, I took £100 with me, I put it all in this pocket and I lost it, yad yad ya. I did not have any money with me, just change, so I tipped out my burse and said, sorry I don’t have anything. I walked away and got on my train. I sat down and leaning on the side closed my eyes. Then a heard a voice. Sister do you have a bank card? I looked up and the old man was standing there! WHAt? Do you have a bank card he repeated. Yes :confused: So could you not take any money out? (by then everyone on the carriage is kind of looking) Yes I can but there is no cash machine here. You can get off next stop, please he pleaded. I can’t, sorry I’m late for work. Where do you get off? [i gave the station named] Okay if I come with to your stop will you go bank and help me please? Sure. So he sat on guard for five stops, till we got off.

Turns out he does not speak Arabic, in fact he is Pakistani, apparently been in the country for two yrs, his state pension is coming on Monday and he lives in Epping, his wife and children are coming to join him today. He was planning on getting a taxi back to his house. He has no relatives in the UK aside form them.

He told me tomorrow is jumca and he is going to make big duca for me.

Hello everyone smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^YEah clean shaved and little white Muslim hat, he did not look mad nor homeless. Very clean, only the back of his shoes were a little oldish. Do you know him?

NGONGE   

He's notorious around Edgware road. Never leaves the Arabs alone. But because of his fatherly innocent face, everyone seems to keep giving him money. His memory is not that good either. You'll see him again and he'll try the same trick on you again. Be ready this time. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Suxanallah, I got played. Its okay, each will be rewarded for that which he intended. YEah that fatherly innocent face made me doubt myself. LOL redface.gif