Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Morning, CL. You stood me up on Saturday you cow. :mad:

I stood outside M&S's West End branch for two full hours but you did not show up. I even had the red rose you asked for. People were looking at me funny but I didn't care. I thought if I took it out of my hair you may walk past and not recognise me. So what reason do you have for standing me up you cow? :mad: :mad:

I'm finishing all the coffee in the office today as it is around 2:20pm now and interviewing people one by one .............. I hope i will not sleep there or ,, ehem ,,

nuune   

lol@not a single male did buy rose in Hargeisa where girls queed for hours :D:D:D

Nimanka maxey ubax gaduudan iibiyaan mijin jaada ayey dul fadhiyeen.

Sereiesly, this V-day sucks, I wasn't around, and did some hikin in some mountains in Loch land, broke few bones but worth it

Ms DD   

Nuune..that sounds mighty fun than waiting out in the cold for some lady who might or might not show up..looking deep into each other's eyes and her wondering ..how can i get him to love me more, and him wondering..'i wonder the FA scores for today'..

Yup you missed a lot smile.gif

In the telegraph today:

TELEGRAPH

"Researchers scanned the brains of certain men as they looked at a photograph of a woman in a bikini and discovered that sections of the brain that usually reacted to objects lit up."

Drrrrrhhhh!!!! You don't say??

Well a big thank you to the scientists for finding out a completely new, totally undiscovered bit of information that had never, ever occurred to us women. I'm greatly looking forward to their extensively funded, meticulously researched findings on where bears do their business and what religion the Pope is

^nah. Jobless and homeless. Should be a poster campaign for the Conservatives. Look what Gordon Brown did to me! Hahaha. Don't worry, been here, done this before. I'll do something Houdini-like.