Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Tiik hai Ngonge, tiik hai, kuch barukh baqdur mera tumharai jadir nikal tuk faq zuhur hai hindii aatii hai tamil tiger jugar hera mina hema malina baquuq kunyar soktai hai

Ibtisam   

Strange weekend. Don't know what I'm suppose to be doing today, just one of those days. Been at work 45mins and still wondering where to start.

JB haye I heard reer Hargisa thought they were westerners on sat nyt? Maaxa kaa jirah

NGONGE   

^^ Yes I heard. I suppose a wedding is better than nothing. Do you actually wear diracs?

** Slaps head and tries to clear the sickening image of Ibti falling over her dirac as she walks with heels three sizes big **

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL, I wore flats, so I can do the Somali jump jump, fly, kick, punch, clap dance icon_razz.gif It was fun, one of those wedding that brings south and north dance together to please both sides. Why does everyone think I fall over in dirac's, do I sound like I'm ill coordinated :D

There are some yummy new diracs out, they have a belt like Ms DD Cabaya and long sleeves. But they are huge, you could fit five people inside one.

Hello Trollers ,,,,

Ibti, i heard they were acting western but never heard any details yet ,,, :D

I only know young girls queuing to buy red roses and other postcards for their special ones. Not seen a single male doing the same though ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^What did you do that made you so tired??? Morning

JB: Naagi baa waashi every where, tolow managa aya uu xishoodan. redface.gif Wiix daal meeheh