Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

I really could do with another day off (but I'm saving it for the coming weeks). On my way to work this morning, I stood on a soggy tree leaf. My left leg gave way so I put all my weight on my right leg but that gave way too. I fell and tried to land on my left hand. It gave way. I quickly twisted myself and landed on my right hand. Now it's all swollen and bruised but there is no sign of mud on my clothes. :D

artur-breakdance.gif

(Morning Malika). smile.gif

nuune   

And here Ngonge I thought you were Commandos oo waxba jabniin iyo bruise ka tareynin.

Maxaad sheegteen saaka bal, mornin to you too, yes am @ work, and Eid Mubaarak all

NGONGE   

^^ Dee wax jabay ma jiran. The important thing is that my clothes are not dirty ninyaho. So lama odhan xarragow xanuun ma leh? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Insha allah. Jimicsi is always good. :D

Ps

Abu Diaby looks good in his Ciid clothes.

Hi CL. Hi Mrs F..hope you both had a great ciid.

nuune   

Cabdiyo, lol@xagal Ciid, don't take me back to Africa now, oo markaa yaryareyn gacanta intaa hoorsano dhihi jirney ciid mubaarak aawey xagal ciidkeygi, dat was da dayz indeed.

xagal cidi means xaqul ciid, af soomalkaa siduu u qalloociyey erayga ka helay :D

Buuxo   

lol@xagal. Never heard of it.Do you remember being so excited about eid ,the night before that you wouldn't be able to sleep.How generous oldies can be,bless them.

Malika   

Welcome aboard Mr Abu Diaby.

Morning Ngonge smile.gif , Loool at falling down,it usually is such a shock as you grow older..heh

CL mpendwa sema? What did you have yesterday, I over ate, am sure the amount I ate could have been a whole week worth of food.

Nuune iyo jimicis!

Ina Cabdiyo,maxaa karisee shaleytoo?