Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^ Brilliant!,so I can go partying tonight..whooa!

CL

^I hear so,so bongoland it is..Lol

I fancy myself one those villa's on the beach,a farm/horses..ah bliss!

:rolleyes: @ Resistance

Sayid, Lol dhageyso, I wanted to get in touch with you re one of the many things I cook up. I'll PM you if you don't mind.

No more local govt sh*t for me. Tried it once. Everything moved so slowly it was like time stood still. Also, they can't afford me. LOL.

Malika   

Sheh.Masha'allah @ not affording you.

Where are the nasty people, a question.

How do you tell someone they should not call you,without sounding mean?

CL,paper bag strategy dear, wont have to see their faces..Loooool

Ms DD   

Waad salaamantihiin dhamaan

Malika

How about, "walaalo, stop calling me or i will call the police" with a nice big smile.

Ibtisam   

^^LOL

You don't need to tell them to stop calling you MAlika. Just stop answering their calls, after a while they will get the picture and stop calling you or call you less often. If they just call too much and you don't want to cut them off all together (i.e. They just talk too much or you need space) Then ignore their calls for three days, then send them a short text along the lines of "HEy, sorry I missed all your calls, I've had some things to sort, I'A we'll talk soon. Take care" If they call again within the day or the next, ignore them for three more days. When you do start taking their calls again, keep it short, "Listen, we'll have to catch up soon, I can't really talk right now"

P.s. Don't get yourself in hot water by saying, I will call you back, it opens the doors for debates of "but you said you will call back" Just leave it open; "we'll speak soon I'A."

^Just say please do not calm me any more. It's for the best. Sound neutral. It can be done.

Had a conversation with someone last night about what you're worth. Spent many years underselling myself. The moment I aimed higher, I landed the better roles with the bigger pay cheques. And found that I have space for even more of a challenge- ie more responsibility and dosh.

If you want we can form a woman's group; I think I've found a couple of people from here already who are chasing THE DREAM. Making significant money, working together, investing together and not having to be a slave to anyone. Interested? CV, please. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Depends who is calling you, Malika. Imagine applying the advice from DD & Ibti to a situation where it's your mother you're trying to avoid! :D

Ibtisam   

Faheema I think most of ignore Anonymous and unknown numbers away. I hate them, maxaye qaariniyan. I only answer them if I am bored.

Faheema.   

^lol@maxay qarinyaan. They are not all from away, I get unknown calls from some recruitment agencies and sometimes friends who call from work.

lol@NONGE, bacda iska fur nooh icon_razz.gif