Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^yeah

Oh my god I cannot believe I forgot to tell you this. I just read north's dream and I remembered. Sheh, you was in my dream last night! It must have been Bil_kiss blood theory of no phone calls after 6.30pm. Anyway in the dream, we was walking a looooooong bloody way and it was quite late (about 12am) We first walked through snow and then ice (even mountains either made form ice or covered in snow. Then we turned into a park at with muddy path ways, I kept looking back and seeing the white mountains in distance. I was telling you to hurry up because I was scared of your husband, who was going to be very upset! I was almost making you run and I was gripped with fear.

On the way to your house, we stopped by my house because you had mud all over you and by then we was cold and shivering, so we sneaked into my house, by then it was 2am! We got changed in the sitting room and I kept telling you hurry up and not to wake my family because they won’t let us back out at this hour!. Then I started walking you to your house again! My edo burst into my room to wake me for suuxur at this point. redface.gifredface.gif

STOIC   

Hanefaa, what is good about this ten days? Make a prayer for the brother he is improving.Fairly speaking I usually warn people before I post anything inapropriate to their taste.I posted the videos in the troll section because anything that is not worth of a new topic desreves to go in the troll corner...

PS Now I need to get my asss to class...Last week of Clasess..yeah!!

Ibts, LoL. A husband to be scared of ha ii saadin. That's all I don't need. Thanks for the details. I felt a rush of adrenaline at the thought. :D

Lily, good to hear that. I'll brong some pain killers. smile.gif Can't promise to stay out of your dreams though!

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^YEs, I got work at 11.30am, then for the last 30mins, been sitting her playing with a new profile picture on FB.
redface.gif
Where are you on FB anyway?

You have access to facebook at work?! I can't even access Youtube.

N.O.R.F   

Whatever you do don't remove your goggles in the 'war zone'.

ps at the end of the day if you have spare bullets, off load them on Ibti :D

Ibtisam   

Hayam have access to everything. I've been listening to Khalid YAsin lect "Strangers" for the last 40mins. Made few phone calls too, other than that I've not done much.

North Lol, why me! :mad: I thought we were friends, miis you were only my friend while Ngonge was on my side? :D

Miriam1   

Ibitisam lol that sounds so nice. Government decided a few years ago that Facebook is not conducive to a productive work place..lucky us...hope they don't find out about SOL

Ibtisam   

^^WHAT? You said you forgave me, you cannot decided you are suddenly still angry! :eek: Waar naag taag.

Hayam, you poor thing! Lol. Get your own little laptop under the table :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Whatever you do don't remove your goggles in the 'war zone'.

^ Memories of poor Ant or was it Dec losing his sight in Biker Grove, u never know which is which.

Faheema.   

^lool, memories indeed, I used run back from school just so I wouldn't miss that or grange hill smile.gif

Slow day for me, in fact haven't gone anywhere, "working from home" icon_razz.gif