Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, LoL. They should just say it aint in their job description to look for coffee tables.

Sheh, UAE maxaa ku dhacay?

Resistance, that is what i'm trying right now. I had to quit that one when i missed both breakfast and lunch without even managing to get the God damn card .........

Now i'm trying to get a zigzag express way ....

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Ngonge, LoL. They should just say it aint in their job description to look for coffee tables.

Sheh, UAE maxaa ku dhacay?

Lost interest. Bit of a Caashaq dhigaag situation there methinks. :D

Ibtisam   

^^YEs, I got work at 11.30am, then for the last 30mins, been sitting her playing with a new profile picture on FB. redface.gif Where are you on FB anyway?

Did you stay up the whole night laughing and bouncing off the walls, someone else had too much sugar overload and stayed up till 2am. I'm waiting for the abusive txts to arrive any time soon :D

Ibts, yes, aside from praying Isha, I did more talking and bonding. 2am I think it was.

Lily, yes, taken the old fashioned way. I will develop; got some film left over actually- are you joining us tomorrow?

-Lily-   

Yes Sheh, but I heard there may be bruising. I'm ditching the company X-mas do. Running around sounds a lot more fun than eating duck in an evening dress.

Old fashioned way? That almost sounds like an indulgence, do people still do that, nice...

Ibtisam   

I sent you guys the details, I am looking forward to kicking some as*s :D

sheh write a report and post the pictures women! You do talk for world so maah, I was dead beat, it was lights out for me by 1pm. Lol